Asset TV is the world’s leading online video research and learning platform for investment professionals, with offices in London, New York and San Francisco and growing fast. Right now, we need an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced Talent Acquisition Manager, to manage recruitment across a variety of roles and disciplines within our Group. You will be ready work in either a full time or part time capacity – we are open to flexibility for the right candidate.
About the role
Within our businesses we employ talented individuals across a number of disciplines including; IT, web development, sales, marketing, design, operations, filming and finance. Our employees are currently based in the UK, US, Canada and South Africa.
We are introducing this new role to boost our recruitment and retention programme effectiveness, which we see as key to our ambitious global growth objectives.
The role is based in the UK at our Hertfordshire Head Office, you will report to the global COO.
You will have management of the whole recruitment cycle, developing strong internal relationships with our directors and heads of team as well as candidates. You will be responsible for attracting and hiring the very best talent within our industry through direct sourcing.
As a brilliant sourcer, you’ll be used to working on anything from 4-10 live roles at one time. You will be passionate about providing the best candidate and hiring experience from both hiring managers and candidates to continue building our super team.
- 5 years + experience and success with direct sourcing
- Understand and operate modern HR practices
- Be passionate, friendly and enthuse pro-activity
- A problem solver and isn’t afraid to tackle new challenges
- Willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently
- Have a strong understanding of the digital talent landscape
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Relevant Degree level qualifications
What’s on offer?
We work from a modern open-plan office in Harpenden (Hertfordshire) with great rail links to London St Pancras (20 minutes) and easy access to the A1 and M1. We choose to be here because it’s a collaborative environment and we don’t have to spend hours commuting!
- Market leading salary with regular reviews
- 29 days holiday, including your birthday and bank holidays
- A company contribution to your personal pension
- Access to further training
- PerkBox employee rewards (discounts on the high street and online)