Website Asset TV
The free global video research platform for investment professionals.
We are looking for an experienced, bright, detail orientated candidate to work in our specialist production team at our video studios in London.
You will be working for, Asset TV, the world’s leading online video research and learning platform for investment professionals.
About the role
You will report to the Head of Production, liaising with our corporate customers and managing our website CMS to ensure prompt and efficient delivery of media; dealing with multiple projects, to deliver great work to tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Have an excellent eye for detail and have ‘being organised’ as a key personality trait
- Experienced using Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of project and workflow management
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Good sense of humour
About Asset TV
Asset TV is part of the Think Digital Group of companies, with offices in London, New York & Cape Town and is growing fast.
Asset TV is the leading online TV channel for investment professionals, helping companies extend the reach of their communication in a targeted and intelligent way; segmenting audiences, targeting by region and delivering tailored analytics. Asset TV delivers bespoke technology solutions and create eye-catching custom video content with our range of expert interviews, live webcasts – all designed to boost brand awareness and lead generation.
What’s on offer?
We work from a modern studio-centric office in the heart of the City of London, alongside Bank tube station.
- Fantastic location in the City of London
- A culture where success is recognised and appreciated
- Competitive salary, with regular reviews
- 29 days holiday, including a day for your birthday and bank holidays
- A company contribution to your personal pension
- Access to further training
- PerkBox employee rewards (discounts on the high street and online)