This is a trainee, entry level, position based at the company’s City of London office created as a result of strong growth. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful global business with ambitious plans and well established growth and future prospects.
Reporting to the UK Group Head of Sales, you will be part of an experienced and ambitious team the position will focus on new business opportunities and the development of new clients.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Working alongside the account managers to support existing customers
- Maintaining a smart sales development platform through data entry and administration of activity into the company CRM system
- Prospecting current non-user accounts and develop new relationships
- Demonstrate high quality products to customers
- Build a rapport with customers and listen to their feedback
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets
- Participate in team sales meetings & share product/market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team
The ideal candidate should have:
- A genuine desire to develop a career in sales
- An interest in digital media and a passion for the web
- Work experience related to UK financial services; ideally from an asset management or Life assurance company
- Living and working in London and fluent in English.
- A degree level education
- Ambition to be part of a successful growing company with opportunities.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent basic salary
- Merit based bonuses – it is rewarding environment where success is recognised
- First rate benefits, including:
- Contributory pension scheme
- A corporate discount scheme
- 29 days holiday, including a day for your birthday and bank holidays
Asset TV is the leading online TV channel for Investment Professionals. We help asset managers extend the reach of their communication in a targeted and intelligent way; segmenting audiences, targeting by region and delivering tailored analytics. In our execution, we deliver bespoke technology solutions and create eye-catching custom video content with our range of expert interviews, live webcasts and popular programmes such as ‘Masterclass’ and ‘In the Hot Seat’ – all designed to boost brand awareness and lead generation.