£Competitive | Subject to Experience | London City, Full-Time
We are building a ‘best in class’ post production suite at our London city studio and have a great opportunity for an experienced Motion Graphics Editor, to play a central part in the shaping of the business.
Together with our team in New York, we create and deliver killer content for our corporate clients; from live shows to animated explainers. And give you the opportunity to showcase and develop your talents working on interesting projects. Have a look at this video to see an example of our work, and learn about our company – Asset TV in 2 minutes:
The successful candidate will have a great portfolio of work and be able to showcase their capabilities and achievements to date. You’ll be a skilled middle weight Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor and will work across our portfolio of brands to create moving image content for our social channels, on-site content, internal promotions and events videos.
You need to be very confident in your creative and technical abilities, work with enthusiasm, and approach every project with a positive attitude. You will be well practiced at working under the pressure of tight deadlines, to produce great work.
- Good sense of humour
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of After Effects and Premiere
- Produce visually creative concepts from start to finish
- Manage and deliver multiple projects on to tight deadlines
- Strong skills in Illustrator and Photoshop, with concept and storyboarding skills
- Work effectively with a team or alone
- Be extremely well organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Fluent spoken and written English
Preferred ‘applications’ knowledge:
- After Effects plugins
- Trapcode Particular
- Element 3D
- Motion Boutique – Newton
- Adobe Audition
- Cinema 4D
- Great salary with regular reviews
- 20 days’ holiday, plus a day off for your birthday and all UK Bank Holidays
- A contributory company pension scheme
- PerkBox employee rewards (discounts on the high street and online)
- Access to training
- Fantastic office located opposite the Bank of England
Our company is the Think Digital Group (www.thinkdigitalgroup.com) , a fast growing business delivering create digital solutions to improve research, communication and education for the global asset management industry. Our Brands include, Asset TV, Insure TV, Fintech TV and Akademia. We have operations in London, New York, Boston, Toronto and Cape Town.
Salary £Dependant on experience
Please note: Your application will not be considered without a showreel, this must include video editing together with motion graphic examples, including: animated title sequences & lower third examples.