£Competitive | Subject to Experience | Full Time
We are looking for a fully-fledged ‘guru of planning and control’, to join the talented production team in our London City Studio and own the production process.
Supporting the Head of Production, you will be managing the logistical planning for our London media production output; coordination with sales, pre-production, film crews, post-production and digital operations. You will be dealing with multiple projects, with a positive can-do attitude and delivering great work to tight deadlines. If you have the experience we are looking for, you will know exactly what this role entails.
What we do
Together with our team in New York, we create and deliver killer content for our corporate clients; from live shows to animated explainers. We are passionate about creating great work – but it’s only great if our customers get it on time and to budget – that’s where the media production controller comes in! Have a look at this video to see an example of our work, and learn about our company- Asset TV in 2 minutes:
Essential for the job
- 2+ years working within an administrative role within a design studio or video production
- Good sense of humour
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of the project management and workflow management
- Must be professional with good communication skills
- Work effectively with a team
- Be extremely well organised with an excellent eye for detail
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Great salary with regular reviews
- 20 days holiday, plus a day off for your Birthday and all UK Bank Holidays
- A contributory company pension scheme
- PerkBox employee rewards (discounts on the high street and online)
- Access to training
- Fantastic office located opposite the Bank of England
Our company is the Think Digital Group (www.thinkdigitalgroup.com) , a fast growing business delivering create digital solutions to improve research, communication and education for the global asset management industry. Our Brands include, Asset TV, Insure TV, Fintech TV and Akademia. We have operations in London, New York, Boston, Toronto and Cape Town.
Salary: £Dependant on experience