Asset TV is the world’s leading online video research and learning platform for investment professionals with offices in London, New York and San Francisco and is growing fast. Right now, we are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to challenge our thinking and who’s as excited as we are about digital marketing.
About the role
We are an enthusiastic digital team that has the exciting task of bringing industry-leading investment videos to market, distributing emails and actively engaging with our audience on social media. Throughout the year, we conduct cutting-edge research projects to ensure we are on top of the latest market trends and we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Digital Marketing Executive to join our talented Digital Team in Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
Duties will include:
- Creating, testing and deploying HTML emails to our audience
- Maintaining social media accounts across a variety of platforms
- Writing enticing copy for emails and social media platforms
- Proofing, editing and publishing digital content for the company website
- Keeping up to date with digital trends and sharing insights with colleagues
- Supporting the marketing team in all tasks
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with an interest in marketing
- A keen attitude to learn and develop
- A meticulous attention to detail with a good knowledge of the English language
- Competence with all Microsoft Office software
- A creative mind to bring fresh ideas to the team
- Confidence to deal with our audience directly
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of the financial sector
- Competence in HTML
- Experience with Adobe Suite – particularly Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Experience and working knowledge of social media platforms including; Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
About Asset TV
Asset TV is the leading online TV channel for investment professionals. We help asset managers extend the reach of their communication in a targeted and intelligent way; segmenting audiences, targeting by region and delivering tailored analytics. In our execution, we deliver bespoke technology solutions and create eye-catching custom video content with our range of expert interviews, live webcasts and popular programmes such as ‘Masterclass’ and ‘In the Hot Seat’ – all designed to boost brand awareness and lead generation.
What’s on offer
We work from a modern open-plan office in Harpenden (Hertfordshire) with great rail links to London St Pancras (20 minutes). We choose to be here because it’s a collaborative environment and we don’t have to spend hours commuting.
We offer a range of benefits including:
Good salary with regular reviews
29 days holiday, including your birthday and bank holidays
A company contribution to your personal pension
Access to further training
PerkBox employee rewards (discounts on the high street and online)
Free fruit, free biscuits and great coffee ( …and tea)