Website Insure TV
The premier video platform for insurance professionals
A new initiative based on an impeccable pedigree
New for 2019 – We are launching a community video platform for research and learning, reaching brokers, underwriters and risk management professionals. This is a growing audience, which today reaches 28,000 UK professionals; including 5,000 risk managers.
Insure TV is powered by ‘Asset TV’, which for 15 years has run the world’s largest video research and learning platform for over 400,000 investment professionals.
Right now, we are looking for a UK sales professional to lead our development and introduce Insure TV to the market. And you won’t be alone; we have digital marketing experts, experienced editorial staff and a production team on standby at our City of London studio.
About the role
You will be responsible for promoting and selling Insure TV’s video production and distribution services to the UK Insurance community.
The successful candidate will have experience in selling services direct to the marketing teams at insurance companies and their media planners.
Your key tasks will be:
- Meeting agreed business and sales objectives
- Researching, contacting and developing prospects into clients through telephone contact, online presentations and face to face meetings
- Ensuring quality of service to clients
- Analysing and distributing monthly client reports, to identify trends and opportunities
Skills & Experience:
It is essential that the successful candidate is self-starter with 3+ experience of selling to insurance industry marketing teams or insurance industry strategists.
Key attributes should include:
- Hungry, entrepreneurial and driven – a self-starter
- A successful sales and account management track record working with the insurance industry – dealing with clients at Exec level – selling ideas and negotiating project fees
- An inquisitive mind with an interest in digital and social media
- Fluency in oral and written communication in English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What’s on offer?
As well as working with the most talented team in the City, we have a culture where success is recognised and appreciated.
- Great salary and uncapped sales commission
- 25 days’ holiday, including a day off for your birthday and UK bank holidays
- Based in a fantastic location at Bank opposite the Bank of England.
- A contributory company pension scheme
- PerkBox employee rewards (discounts on the high street and online)