City of London | £Competitive
New for 2019 – We are launching Insure TV, an interactive video platform for the global insurance industry; And we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Head of UK Business Development to lead our sales.
A new initiative based on an impeccable pedigree
Insure TV supports Insurance companies and MGAs with video and rich content, to extend their marketing reach to insurance professionals. Insure TV is powered by ‘Asset TV’, which for 15 years has run the world’s largest video research and learning platform for over 400,000 investment professionals; who watch videos for their due diligence, validation, research and learning.
For a quick snapshot of Asset TV and a flavour of how Insure TV will develop, watch this 2-minute video:
About the role
You will be responsible for promoting and selling Insure TV’s video production and distribution services to the UK Insurance community.
As an essential requirement, the successful candidate will have experience in selling services direct to the marketing teams at insurance companies and their media planners. You will be:
- Meeting agreed business and sales objectives
- Researching, contacting and developing prospects into clients through telephone contact, online presentations and face to face meetings
- Ensuring quality of service to clients
- Analysing and distributing monthly client reports, to identify trends and opportunities
Skills & Experience
It is essential that the successful candidate is self-starter with 3+ experience of selling to insurance industry marketing teams or insurance industry strategists. Key attributes should include:
- Hungry, entrepreneurial and driven – a self-starter
- A successful sales and account management track record working with the insurance industry – dealing with clients at Exec level – selling ideas and negotiating project fees
- An inquisitive mind with an interest in digital and social media
- Fluency in oral and written communication in English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What’s on offer?
- Great salary and uncapped sales commission
- 25 days’ holiday, including a day off for your birthday and UK bank holidays
- A contributory company pension scheme
- PerkBox employee rewards (discounts on the high street and online)
- Fantastic office location in the heart of the City