Asset TV is the world’s leading online video research and learning platform for investment professionals with offices in London, New York and San Francisco and is growing fast.
We are an enthusiastic digital team that has the exciting task of bringing industry-leading investment videos to market, distributing emails and actively engaging with our audience on social media. Throughout the year, we conduct cutting-edge research projects to ensure we are on top of the latest market trends and are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join our talented team in London.
About the role
- Create, test and deploy HTML emails
- Write copy and build email and social media campaigns
- Be accountable for quality and sign off of emails and marketing material
- Create engaging reports for our clients and investment professional audience
- Keep up to date with digital trends and share insights with colleagues
- Conduct other various marketing tasks
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- A proven history of analysing data and creating reports
- Competence in HTML
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Email marketing – both building and designing email templates
- Excellent Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You are eligible to work in the UK
About Asset TV
Asset TV is the leading online TV channel for investment professionals. We help asset managers extend the reach of their communication in a targeted and intelligent way; segmenting audiences, targeting by region and delivering tailored analytics. In our execution, we deliver bespoke technology solutions and create eye-catching custom video content with our range of expert interviews, live webcasts and popular programmes such as ‘Masterclass’ and ‘In the Hot Seat’ – all designed to boost brand awareness and lead generation.
What’s on offer?
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- 29 days holiday, including your birthday and bank holidays
- A company contribution to your personal pension
- Access to further training