We are an enthusiastic digital team that has the exciting task of bringing industry-leading investment videos to market, distributing emails and actively engaging with our audience on social media. Throughout the year, we conduct cutting-edge research projects to ensure we are on top of the latest market trends and are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Production Executive to join our talented Digital team in Harpenden, Hertfordshire.
About the role
- Create, test and deploy HTML emails
- Write copy and build email and social media campaigns
- Be accountable for quality and sign off of emails and marketing material
- Create engaging reports for our clients and investment professional audience
- Keep up to date with digital trends and share insights with colleagues
- Conduct other various marketing tasks
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (or a degree in marketing or computing with relevant work experience)
- A proven history of analysing data and creating reports
- Competence in HTML
- Adobe Suite – particularly, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Email marketing
- Excellent Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You are eligible to work in the UK
About Asset TV
Asset TV is the leading online TV channel for investment professionals. We help asset managers extend the reach of their communication in a targeted and intelligent way; segmenting audiences, targeting by region and delivering tailored analytics. In our execution, we deliver bespoke technology solutions and create eye-catching custom video content with our range of expert interviews, live webcasts and popular programmes such as ‘Masterclass’ and ‘In the Hot Seat’ – all designed to boost brand awareness and lead generation.
What’s on offer?
We work from a modern open-plan office in Harpenden (Hertfordshire) with great rail links to London St Pancras (20 minutes). We choose to be here because it’s a collaborative environment and we don’t have to spend hours commuting.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Good salary with regular reviews
- 29 days holiday, including your birthday and bank holidays
- A company contribution to your personal pension
- Access to further training
- Free fruit, free biscuits and great coffee ( …and tea)