Asset TV is the world’s leading online video research and learning platform for investment professionals with offices in London, New York and San Francisco and is growing fast. Right now, we are looking for a Data Analyst to challenge our thinking and who’s as excited as we are about digital marketing.
About the role
This is a new position based at Asset TV’s head office in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. Created as a result of strong growth – this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful global business.
Reporting to the Senior Data Analyst you will be part of a small team focused on data excellence and growing our global marketing strategy and distribution databases.
- Analyse viewer data to identify key insights, trends and marketing opportunities
- Develop data analysis tools and processes to identify incorrect or incomplete data
- Working with our Digital team scope, plan and deliver marketing campaigns
- Develop client/stakeholder facing reports to present the data in the most easily consumable way
- Maintain and improve existing data analysis tools and reports across multiple systems
- Work within our CRM, CMS and email service providers to streamline our marketing processes
- A passion for digital marketing and data analysis
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role with a marketing focus
- Understanding of email marketing strategy, execution, and reporting
- Good/advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Proven history of analysing data and creating in-depth reports
- Highly numerate with extreme attention to detail
- Comfortable managing, reporting and administering data within CRM systems
- Able to work to project deadlines both effectively and efficiently
- Ability to multi-task whilst maintaining high levels of detail
- Fluent in spoken and written English and eligible to work in the UK
- Interest in and understanding of the financial services landscape
What’s on offer
We work from a modern open-plan office in Harpenden with great rail links to London St Pancras (20 minutes) and easy access to the A1 and M1. We choose to be here because it’s a collaborative environment and we don’t have to spend hours commuting!
- Market leading salary with regular reviews
- 21 days holiday, including your birthday, plus bank holidays
- A company contribution to your personal pension
- Access to further training
- PerkBox employee rewards (discounts on the high street and online)