We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, proactive Sales Associate, who will thrive in a fast paced, detail-oriented role, focusing on selling and servicing accounts in the media agency arena.
Asset TV is the leading video and content marketing platform targeted to the Financial Services industry. Click here to learn more about Asset TV.
As a junior sales professional with 2-3 years of sales and account management experience you will be counted on to develop deeper relationships and build strong sales with media agencies.
- Be the critical first point of contact for incoming sales leads
- Identify and close new sales prospects
- Service and manage existing accounts, as back up to the team when needed
- Build a reputation for a high level of responsiveness to client requests, focusing on time-sensitivity, quality and accuracy
- Maintain internal CRM with updated client information and day-to-day activities
- 2-3 years sales experience, preferably in media agency or financial services environment
- Working knowledge of agency RFP process; comfortable completing RFP Excel/PowerPoint templates
- Comfortable working with Salesforce CRM
- Intermediate skills in MS Office suite, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Proven abilities in a detail-oriented role, and confident and comfortable in juggling and balancing multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities
- Knowledge of Financial Services vertical a plus
- Knowledge of competitive landscape a plus
SOFT SKILLS VALUED
- Competitive compensation package
- 17 days PTO, plus a day off for your Birthday
- Access to ADP TotalSource suite of benefits
- Fantastic office located in Midtown Manhattan
- Strong team of sales professionals to grow with
Our company is part of the Think Digital Group (www.thinkdigitalgroup.com), a fast-growing business delivering create digital solutions to improve research, communication and education for the global asset management industry. Our Brands include; Asset TV, Insure TV, FinTech TV and Akademia. We have operations in London, New York, Boston, Toronto and Cape Town.