Website Think Digital Group
We create digital solutions to improve research, communication and education for the global asset management industry.
About the role
Due to continued global growth we are expanding our data insights team based at our Harpenden head office.
As a data analyst you will work within our CRM and CMS systems to analyse viewer data to identify key insights, trends and marketing opportunities. You will develop data analysis tools and procedures to pinpoint incorrect or incomplete data, as well as maintaining and improving our existing tools to effectively report on data across multiple systems.
Working with the senior data analyst you will liaise with directors and stakeholders to scope and produce reports that can be presented in an easily consumable way. You will also work within our ESP systems to streamline and enhance our data driven marketing processes.
This is a real opportunity for a talented data analyst to help shape the future of our data insights strategy and produce best in class data analysis for our customers.
About the candidate
- A high level of numeracy and an extreme attention to detail
- The ability to work to project deadlines both effectively and efficiently
- A positive attitude and love working with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of self management and organisational skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Proven history of analysing data and creating in-depth reports
- Comfortable managing, reporting and administering data within CRM systems including Zoho CRM and Salesforce
- Knowledge of using Google Analytics or Analytics 360 Suite
- Interest in and understanding of the financial services landscape
- History of using email service providers such as Campaign Monitor and Moosend
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as Tableau or IBM Cognos etc.
- Knowledge of working within SQL databases and writing custom scripts
- Understanding of Microsoft VBA for Excel macros
What’s on offer
We work from a modern open-plan office in Harpenden (Hertfordshire) with great rail links to London St Pancras (20 minutes) and easy access to the A1 and M1. We choose to be here because it’s a collaborative environment and we don’t have to spend hours commuting!
- Market leading salary with regular reviews
- 29 days holiday, including your birthday and bank holidays
- A company contribution to your personal pension
- Access to further training
- PerkBox employee rewards (discounts on the high street and online)