The eLearning platform for professionals; with white papers, video tutorials and reflective statements.
Our Head of Akademia, Martyn Pask, is looking for an exceptional sales and business development professional to join the team in our City of London office. Akademia is the leading video eLearning platform for UK financial professionals (www.akademiacpd.com)
This is a great opportunity for a sales and business development professional with drive, industry experience and ambition to become part of a successful business with aspiring plans. You will work with some of the biggest financial brands:
- Meeting with the key decision makers in marketing and sales to assist them in positioning their expertise on Akademia to become become their ‘go to’ person for eLearning.
- Managing and developing your own client list to nurture all aspects of the sales cycle from lead generation to new sales.
Skills and experience required for the role
- A positive minded self-starter with a passion for the web.
- Living and working in London and fluent in English.
- First class knowledge of financial products and services.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience and knowledge of UK financial services.
- A degree level education with subsequent professional qualifications.
- Ambition to be part of a successful growing company with opportunities.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary.
- Quarterly commission structure (uncapped).
- Contributory pension scheme.
- A rewarding environment where success is recognised.
- Fantastic location near the Bank of England.
Akademia is part of the Think Digital Group
At Think Digital Group we create digital solutions to improve research, communication and education for the global asset management industry and have offices in London, New York, Toronto and Hertfordshire and have been around since 2003. www.thinkdigitalgroup.com
Asset TV is our flagship video research channel for investment professionals. Over 400,000 investment professionals watch our videos and over 400 companies look to us for video production, content creation and video distribution strategies. www.asset.tv/about
Akademia is the leading video eLearning platform for UK financial professionals (www.akademiacpd.com) and serves the growing demand for better professional education and structured learning. Akademia video tutorials are approved for structured learning by leading accrediting bodies, including: CISI, CII, PMI, CFA and The London Institute of Banking & Finance.